The museum is situated close to the sumo stables so there’s a chance you bump into the odd wrestling professional on your way to the Edo. Inside, a more thorough glimpse of Tokyo’s history is revealed, with exhibits depicting events like the 1923 Great Kanto earthquake and traditional scenes from everyday life.
- Address: 1-4-1 Yokoami, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Phone: +81 3 3626 9974
- More Info: www.edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/en/
- Address: Tuesday to Friday, Sunday: 9.30am-5.30pm. Saturday: 9.30am-7.30pm.
- Address: Sobu Line, Ryogoku JR Station. Or Exit A4, Oedo Line, Ryogoku Toei Subway Station.
- More Info: a95440df4370d981090b61572137cdf210830ae3