Tabya is a quaint cafe with a garden in an old preserved villa. Enjoy a coffee or a cocktail at one of the bistro tables under the tree canopy or find a cosy spot in the neoclassical house with eclectic mid-century modern furniture. Great place for laptop warriors, even though WiFi is not the fastest. Tabya is located opposite the university on the pedestrian Melenikou street. The entrance is easy to miss which makes it a delightful hidden gem free of crowds.
- Address: Konstantinou Melenikou 14, Thessaloniki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +30 2311 242 522
- Opening House: Daily 10am–2am
- More Info: Close to Rotunda
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/TABYA-1467117063556485/