LxFactory is an art centre with a strong industrial feel in the Alcântara district of Lisbon. Located on the grounds of one of the most significant textile factories dating back to mid-19th century, this complex of hipster delights boasts galleries, shops and restaurants, performance spaces. Slightly off the beaten track, but an absolute must-visit if you want to experience the more alternative and young side of Lisbon.
- Address: Rua Rodrigues de Faria 103, Lisbon
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Info: lxfactory.com/en/homepage-en
- Opening House: Daily 9am–10:30pm
- More Info: Very close to the 25 de Abril Bridge
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/lxfactory