This Renaissance palace, still inhabited by the 12th Marquis of Fronteira, is shown to the public through guided tours. It was built as a hunting pavilion in 1670 for the first Marquis of Fronteira — one of the most powerful families in Portugal.
- Address: Palácio Fronteira, Largo de São Domingos de Benfica 1, Lisbon
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +351 217 782 023
- More Info: www.fronteira-alorna.pt
- Address: The palace tours: see official website. The garden: Mon–Fri 9:30am–6pm, Sat 9:30am–2pm
- Address: Guided tours are available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- More Info: www.facebook.com/PalacioFronteira