Toh-Ka-Lin has been serving some of the finest Chinese cuisine in Tokyo since Hotel Okura opened in 1962. At this stylish restaurant, located on the 12th floor, you can enjoy food such as Peking duck or authentic Cantonese dim sum, prepared by Chinese dumpling masters, while looking out over Tokyo’s skyline. The restaurant also has one of the most extensive wine lists in the town.
- Address: 2-10-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Phone: +81 3 3505 6068
- More Info: www.hotelokura.co.jp/tokyo/en/restaurant/tohkalin/
- Address: Monday to Sunday: 11.30am-2:30pm (lunch), 1.30pm-3.30pm (Dimsum), 5.30pm-9.30pm (Dinner).
- More Info: Located on 12/F of Hotel Okura Tokyo
- Address: Exit 4B, Hibiya Line, Kamiyacho Tokyo Metro Station. Or Ticket Gate Exit, Nanboku Line, Roppongi 1-chome Tokyo Metro Station.