Shokunin Izakaya is a Japanese restaurant that focuses mainly on yakitori, different cuts of grilled chicken meat, but also has a selection of deep fried dishes called agemono, featuring either eggplant and goat cheese or squid. Your dishes can be accompanied by a variety of drinks, including sake, whiskey, wine as well as signature cocktails such as their rum and coconut milk-based 'shiso colada'.
- Address: 2016 4th Street Southwest, Calgary
- Phone: +1 403 229 3444
- More Info: www.shokuninyyc.ca
- Address: Wed & Thu 5pm–10pm, Fri & Sat 5pm–11pm, Sun 5pm–10pm, Mon & Tue closed
- Opening House: Free underground parking is available after 5 pm
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/ShokuninYYC/