Machu Picchu Explorer (Original)
Machu Picchu by Train Short Break
Discover South America’s ancient ruins, explore colonial sights and wander through vibrant markets to get a real taste of Andean village life in the Sacred Valley. Take a winding train journey through the steep Urumbamba Valley to Aguas Calientes, the gateway to Peru’s most famous site. The ancient ‘Lost City’ of Machu Picchu is truly extraordinary and has to be seen to be believed.
- Cusco – Half Boleto Turistico Pass (access to selected archaeological sites, transport & guides not included)
- Machu Picchu – Entrance and guided tour
- Explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Cusco
- Experience traditional Andean life in the Sacred Valley