06/04/2022 through 08/30/2023
06/04/2022 through 09/10/2023
Hop on this whirlwind tour through Russia from the majestic Kremlin Palace to the artsy Nikola-Lenivets Park, and finish in stunning St. Petersburg. With the hot banyas and warmth of its people, Russia ain’t so cold after all, so don’t be surprised if you’re not Russian to leave once the trip finishes.
- Moscow – Kremlin & Armoury Guided Tour
- Moscow – Red Square & Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Moscow – Red Square
- Nikola-Levinets – Banya (Russia sauna)
- Nikola-Lenevets – Nikola-Lenivets Art Park
- Moscow – Leader-led metro tour
- St. Petersburg – Pub crawl
- St Petersburg – walking tour
- An epic symbol of Russia, Red Square has also long been at the heart of the country’s history. Visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, then there are plenty of places to get your culture fix like checking out the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Venture into the countryside to visit Europe’s largest art-park, Nikola-Lenivets, and see gigantic art installations, largely made of wood, some that you can climb into and explore.
- Stroll along the oh-so-pretty streets and canals of St Petersburg and glimpse its imperial past in its baroque and neoclassical palaces, cathedrals and world-class theatres.
- Moscow’s metro stations are an attraction not to be missed. Nicknamed underground palaces, these stations help the Moscovites commute in serious style.
- Delve deeper into Russia culture with a relaxing soak in a banya (Russian-style sauna).
Moscow - Overnight train
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us